Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Morning Coffee... IT' FINALLY FRIDAY edition

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ok, time for aerobics you lazy bastitchs !!!

    Her we go....LET'S SWEAT !!!!

    Everybody Dance now ...
    Everybody Dance now ...
    Give me the music
    Give me the music
    Everybody Dance now ...
    Everybody Dance now ...
    Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah
    Everybody Dance now ...
    Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah
    Everybody Dance now ...
    [rap by Freedom Williams]
    Here is the doe, back with the bass
    The jam is live in effect and I don't waste time
    Or the mike if it don't rhyme
    Jump to the rhythm jump jump to the rhythm jump
    And I'm here to provide
    Peace and lyrics to make your shake your pants
    Take a chance, come on and dance
    Guys grab a girl, don't wait, make a whirl
    It's your world and I'm just a swirl
    Trying to get a nut to move your butt
    To the dance floor, so yo what's up
    Hands in the air, Come on say yeah,
    everybody over here everybody over there
    the crowd is live and I feel this groove
    Party people in the house
    Move ... (Let your mind)
    Move ... (Put me online)
    (Chorus)
    Come on let's sweat, baby
    Let the music take control
    Let the rhythm move you
    Sweat, sweat
    Let the music take control
    Let the rhythm move you
    Everybody dance now ...
    Da da da da
    da da da da
    da da da da, da da da
    da da da da, da da da
    la da da da
    la da da da
    dum da dum da dum
    everybody dance now
    [rap by freedom williams]
    Pause take a breath go for yours
    On my command now hit the dance floors
    I'm gonna make you sweat till you bleed
    Is that ... enough, indeed
    I pay the price, control the dice
    I'm more precise, to a point I'm nice
    The music takes control, your heart and soul
    Oh, your body is free and a whole
    Dance till you can't dance
    Till you can't dance no more
    Get on the floor and get warm
    Then come back and upside down
    Easy now, let me see ya
    Move ... (Let your mind)
    Move ... (Put me online)
    The music is my life ...
    everybody dance now ...
    everybody dance now ...
    everybody dance now ...
    everybody ...
    (Repeat Chorus)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yay the donuts are here thanks!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ** wonders why MM4 is singing to himself and dancing around like a fruit **

    No prob on the donuts Mort, they were from 2 days ago so the donut guy gave me them free.

    Oh, and glad to hear that your step bro is doing better!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by macabeee:
    ** wonders why MM4 is singing to himself and dancing around like a fruit **

    No prob on the donuts Mort, they were from 2 days ago so the donut guy gave me them free.

    Oh, and glad to hear that your step bro is doing better!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, a FORBIDDEN fruit !!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    - MM4 takes Mortitia and keep on dancing.....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shakes his groove thang*
    mornin' all.
    gotta take my Ma shoppin' in an hour or so.

    and some work at the church too. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    not too busy of a day, but it's gonna be friggin' hot here.

    maybe I'll get some custom work done. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' all. I could go for a cup of tea actually.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Special KK:
    GOOD MORNING VIETSPAWN!!!!!
    It had to be said.
    I visited Quebec City once Porthos. It has a kind of Old World feel to it. Nice city.
    There seemed to be a porn shop on every corner though. You crazy French, you. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you thougt Qu?bec had many Sex Shop you sure haven't visited Montr?al
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok you guys i am heading out i will see you sunday, everyone have a nice weekend [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY! Being sick rules! *falls into coffee shop*

    I felt it coming on last night, what happens? I wake up at 8 (waaaay early for my summer slack schedule) get up, throw up, notice Im stuffed up as all hell, I usually have throat problems, but now their worse,
    and then I fall down, so I go back to sleep for 2 hours. FUN!


    so, I gotta lay off the gin today, just scotch please. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •